Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Something to keep me sane

Like my friend P, I used to blog quite frequently about everything and anything. As P said, there was a time when blogging was fun and effortless.

Then came law school (and the bar exam), otherwise known as the 5-year-black-hole-that-consumed-my-life. I stopped blogging for a number of reasons, but at the back of my mind I always thought that I'd eventually resume writing.

Right now, I essentially write for a living. The sad thing is, despite the acres of trees that I've murdered given the amount of paper I use, I can't even call myself a writer. And as some of my friends would know, legalese English is not always grammatically correct.

Thus, inspired by P's shiny new blog, I've decided to blog anew. This is also to help keep me sane, not to mention prevent me from being too legalistic in my way of writing and/or thinking.

And no, I won't blog about work. I'm not that insane. As with my old blog, I'll write my comments on books, movies, music, etc. I won't call these reviews, as I don't want to be called a pretentious know-it-all. There will be random stuff, of course.

I aim to entertain.

5 comments:

  1. I only hope that that I can sustain this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bug you about it so you WILL have to sustain it. Hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, pressure! :P But then, we have to go out and watch more movies so I can have something to blog about. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm completely amenable to that. Let's watch more movies, eat at new restaurants, and read more books. ;)

    ReplyDelete